The Nominations Committee is pleased to announce the following slate of candidates to serve on the Board of Directors of San Fernando Valley Audubon Society for our 2014–2015 year which begins on July 1, 2014.
Officers (2-year terms):
- President: Rose Leibowitz *
- 1st VP: Heather Medvitz *
- 2nd VP: Diana Keeney *
- Corresponding Secretary: Becky Arntzen *
- Treasurer Pat Bates and Recording Secretary Lynn Maddox will serve the second year of their terms.
Board Members at Large:
- 3rd Year Board: Scott Logan (cont.) and Paula Orlovich (cont.)
- 2nd Year Board: Dave Collins (cont.) and Jackie Wollner *
- 1st Year Board: Jim Houghton * and Jeanne Kolasz *
* Names followed by an asterisk (*) will be elected this May.
Officers are elected for two year terms, with a limit of four continuous years in one office. The term of a first-year board member at large is three years, second-year is two years, and third-year is one year.
The election will be held at the May 22 meeting and installation will take place at the June 26 potluck meeting.
We thank all SFVAS members who have served the chapter in any capacity. We invite those of you with an interest in becoming more active in chapter activities to let the officers or nominating committee know.
Nominations Committee: Dottie Ecker, Rebecca LeVine, Carolyn Oppenheimer, and Chair Muriel Kotin